Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back to the Future

I found this video about social media and think it is very helpful in further understanding the topic. I know you may have been thinking that this conversation was over, but I'm still grappling with social media's affect on everything SOCIAL.

What I like about this video is that it breaks it down into terms that are easy for me to digest. When I think about what I want to do on this blog, I think that I'd like my "flavor of ice cream" to be something that continues to serve my original purpose of encouraging people to think about leadership differently and consistently, talk about bold ideas that shape our world, and consider reciprocity through a unique lense.

Let me know what you think of the video. Do you buy that social media is here to stay? What will be the "next" social media outlet that takes the individual "ice cream stores" out of business?

No comments: